Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A bath!

Last week I was carrying a glass of juice and Betsy so nicely bumped me. Causing the juice to spill all over her back. She didn't mind, but I didn't want her to get sticky and itchy. So it was time for a bath!


Betsy is a pretty easy dog to bathe. She is content to just stand there while I scrub her and spray her down. Rinsing her can be difficult though. She doesn't like to move around so I usually end up spraying either myself in the face or spraying water all over the bathroom.


Oh the joys of bathing puppies!

Maddie and Betsy



I was going to add a picture of Betsy's pathetic "I'm all wet" face, but Blogger won't let me! Maybe some day.


1 comment:

Stacie said...

I usually end up doing the same thing! I think I get a bath too every time Anthony gets one.
stacie