Tuesday, January 19, 2010

But I wanna puppy!

My leader has sent out two emails today saying that GDB is shipping puppies out to Colorado and they REALLY need homes! I asked my parents if I could pretty please raise one. But alas no. Grr! I want some puppy breath :). I don't have time to take care of a young puppy during the school year, but still! I want one! Betsy would love to have a little brother or sister!

Okay enough whining...
I promise and update on Betsy will be coming soon. We haven't really been doing much, but she has been doing great. I have been watching her super close and she hasn't gotten into anything! Woo!


Maddie (wishing for puppy breath) and Betsy.

3 comments:

OSU 98 said...

Chelsie may have a little brother or sister soon. I would be happy to put you on puppy duty.

Maddie, Betsy, Jorinda, and Petuina said...

That would be amazing :). I hope he/she comes soon so I can see pictures! And then hear about all the work a baby puppy brings and be happy that I'm not the one with the baby :P

Madison said...

I want that so bad too!!!! Butler is 11 months and I want puppy breath so so so so bad!!!!! but I'm going to college in August...so no new puppy for a few years :(