Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lacey is beautiful

When I got back from taking Betsy on a walk I felt bad that Lacey couldn't go too, so we went out soaked up some sunshine in the yard.
looking up from underneath Lacey. You see her head with a tree truck, a house, and the blue sky in the background

close up of Lacey. She has something green in her mouth and had puppy wrinkles

Side view of lacey. She looks very serious. You can see her cute puppy face

Lacey sitting in front of a bush with white flowers.

9 comments:

Stacie said...

oh my gosh, she is such a cutie!! I hope you are able to get betsy's recall date pushed back!
stacie

Stacie said...

OMG! she is just too cute! I hope you are able to get Betsy's recall date pushed back!
Stacie

Lisa and pups said...

aw - what a cute pup!

Beth and Alfie said...

Her face is precious with those little "worry-wrinkles" above her eyes! Too cute!

Amanda said...

I agree. She has incredible coloring. Labs with the reddish coloring are gorgeous.

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

All of the pictures are good, but the first & third are the best - so cute!

DwainPike0木儀 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Madison said...

Hey Maddie! Question! I'm sure Butler's "S" Siblings are heading back to GDB soon or already have! Is there anyway we can see the phase update on them???? Let me know! :)

Maddie, Betsy, Jorinda, and Petuina said...

Hey Madison! I would be happy to send you the phase report. It comes out every Thurdsay, but for some reason I didnt get one last week. If you want to post a comment with your email address I won't publish it.