Thursday, August 6, 2009

Growin like a weed

While I was busy with fair, Betsy went to two puppysitters. She was gone from July 31 to August 5 and I swear she gained 5lbs and grew an inch! She is so tall and lanky now. Talk about an awkward puppy!
Betsy got good reports from the puppysitters. Her fear of going down stairs was confirmed. And I was told that she whined when left alone. This isn't something she has ever done for me, but I'm definitely going to keep an eye on it. One of my biggest pet peeves is a whiny puppy! Other than those two problems it sounds like they loved her.
Before she left Betsy weighed (unoffically) 22lbs and her shoulder height (unoffically) was 16 inches. Now she weighes (unoffically) 26 lbs and she shoulder heighet (unoffically) is 17 1/4 inches.

What a big girl!

No comments: