Saturday, September 18, 2010

HUGE news....(:

Remember this beautiful girl...

Who was born on April 28, 2009...
Betsy wearing a birthday hat on her first birthday

Who arrived on July 10, 2009...
Baby Betsy being held up by the puppy truck guy. He is holding her like Simba was held in the Lion King

Who stole my heart...
Betsy sitting in front of a heart statue. There is a little cowboy holding a rope. They rope is wrapped around the heart and at the bottom it says I tied your heart up

Who adopted a new litter sister on June 25, 2010...
Betsy and Jo sitting in front of a bed of flowers both in vest

Who was recalled on August 13, 2010...

 And who was career changed on September 17, 2010.


Yep, that's right, Miss Betsy Sue was career changed yesterday. Honestly, I am not surprised at all. And I know, you are supposed to be sad when the dog you poured your heart and soul into for over a year fails at what you were working so hard to achieve. But really, I am so incredibly excited!! My baby girl is coming home! I can't wait. We are still working out the details of when she will be back. My CFR just happens to be in California right now, so if she drove out there, most likely she will bring Betsy back with her, and if she flew, Betsy should be flying back with her! I'll be sure to let you know when I find out more!

Maddie and Jojo!


9 comments:

Amanda said...

Sad that Betsy is career changed, but happy that she is coming home. I look forward to hearing about all your new adventures.

Martha G said...

Wow! Maybe she'll be sent back to California before your CFR returns so you can have her soon!

I know I should express regret, but you sound excited to be getting her back and I'm excited for you. At least you know she's already a good role model for Jorinda.

Vida de Vienna said...

Wow....that is HUGE news! Why was she career changed? Glad she is coming home :)

Ally and Eclipse said...

Don't feel bad that you're not sad she's not going to be a guide. You know your girl and know she wouldn't be happy with that life and the best thing is for her to come home. I understand exactly what you're feeling! Be prepared though, sometime in the future even knowing she wouldn't have liked it a twinge of sadness is likely to surprise you that your girl wasn't able to help someone in that capacity! Hugs from one career change adopter to another! :-D

Coreena said...

All I can say is... YAY! I'm happy that Betsy is coming home and that you are happy Betsy is coming home! Career changes (in my mind) are sad when it's a medical reason and the dog *wants* to work but can't. If the dog doesn't want to work, YAY for it getting to do what makes it happy. It doesn't do any good for anyone if a dog doesn't want to work and it's forced to. :-)

Lauren, Spike and Clyde said...

Well, I would say something like "That's too bad, I'm sorry." But because you seem to excited, I'll say "Congrats!"
I think I know how you feel. I really want Spike to graduate, but at the same time, if he doesn't, I wouldn't be totally devastated and would be excited to get him back.

Why was she career changed?

Carrie and Waffle said...

Welcome to the good life!
love Waffle

Raiser Erin said...

Oh, I'm sorry. But I'm glad that she gets to come home! Do you know why she was CC'd?

I'm so happy for you! That does sound weird, but I know that you wanted her back, but were willing to let her go for a btter cause. So happy she'll be home!

Lisa and pups said...

So sad she's career changed, but hooray she is coming home! That's awesome! Glad she made the best decision for her!