Sunday, December 27, 2009

All that being good before Christmas lead to no good!

Hey pups, it's Betsy here!
You all know how hard it is to be good for Santapaws! I worked super duper hard. I did everything my mom asked and was on my best behavior! But gosh that is a lot of work! So the night after Christmas guess what I did.
 the remains of blue highlighter. All the ink is gone from the little ink thing. And the case is broken up in tiny pieces

Yep pups that's right, while my mom was sleeping I chewed up a blue highlighter while momma was sleeping! I guess you could say she wasn't the happiest, but boy did I have fun! I sure am glad my mom is a heavy sleeper and that she got to sleep in! I sure would have hated for her to catch me in the act. When she woke up she was worried that I would get sick. But it never happened. I guess highlighter is okay for puppy bellies!

Look at my tongue!!!

Betsy's mouth opened with a very blue tongue sticking out!

[Sorry it's sideways!]

Miss Naughty Betsy!
But I think I'm going to go back to being a little angel. Wouldn't want Santa to get word of this and not give me presents next year!


Oh and mom said she posted two other posts tonight so scroll down and read them too!

3 comments:

Beth and Alfie said...

Silly puppy! Glad she didn't suffer any ill effects...other than blue tongue!

Lisa and pups said...

WOW Betsy you sure do know how to have a good time!!!

Hobbes Dogs said...

Haha - when one of my dogs was a puppy the one thing she chewed up was a blue marker (all over my white carpet).