Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My dog ate my homework...literally

Yesterday while I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth Betsy was sound asleep on her dog bed. I had just finished doing homework so I had a ton of binders and papers spread out on the floor and on my bed. I left Betsy in my room because she was taking one of those naps where the world ending wouldn't wake her up. Well apparently while I was brushing my teeth the world did end. I walked back in my room to find that Betsy had ever so kindly chewed up a packet. Wasn't that nice of her? Now I get to explain to my teacher that my dog really did eat my homework!
a paper with a very chewed up corner. Sorry that was a horrible description!
Maddie and Betsy

7 comments:

Ro said...

Hahaha oh no!! At least you have proof ;)

And it wasn't a horrible description at all, definitely got the point across!

Emily and the Labradors said...

oops! I had a puppy once put teeth marks on some student papers I had brought home to grade... even more awkward to explain! Luckily I caught it before anything was really shredded which I'm sure was just seconds away.

Erin said...

hahahahoh boy, been there done that!!

Sarah and the Pack. said...

Lol! I know what you mean. Better than ripping up money, Dante did that when he was a puppy@!

Beth and Alfie said...

I hope your teacher is a dog person! :-) We homeschool & on Friday Alfie actually did his business on one of my daughter's papers.

Crazy puppies!!

Beth and Alfie said...

I hope your teacher is a dog person! :-) We homeschool & on Friday Alfie actually did his business on one of my daughter's papers.

Crazy puppies!!

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Wow, how funny!
We hope your teacher understands us dogs:)

Toby