Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My dog ate my homework...literally

Yesterday while I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth Betsy was sound asleep on her dog bed. I had just finished doing homework so I had a ton of binders and papers spread out on the floor and on my bed. I left Betsy in my room because she was taking one of those naps where the world ending wouldn't wake her up. Well apparently while I was brushing my teeth the world did end. I walked back in my room to find that Betsy had ever so kindly chewed up a packet. Wasn't that nice of her? Now I get to explain to my teacher that my dog really did eat my homework!
a paper with a very chewed up corner. Sorry that was a horrible description!
Maddie and Betsy

7 comments:

Ro said...

Hahaha oh no!! At least you have proof ;)

And it wasn't a horrible description at all, definitely got the point across!

Emily and the Labradors said...

oops! I had a puppy once put teeth marks on some student papers I had brought home to grade... even more awkward to explain! Luckily I caught it before anything was really shredded which I'm sure was just seconds away.

Erin and her Dogs said...

hahahahoh boy, been there done that!!

Sarah and the Pack. said...

Lol! I know what you mean. Better than ripping up money, Dante did that when he was a puppy@!

Alphini's Puppy Raiser said...

I hope your teacher is a dog person! :-) We homeschool & on Friday Alfie actually did his business on one of my daughter's papers.

Crazy puppies!!

Alphini's Puppy Raiser said...

I hope your teacher is a dog person! :-) We homeschool & on Friday Alfie actually did his business on one of my daughter's papers.

Crazy puppies!!

Toby- The dog with a blog said...

Wow, how funny!
We hope your teacher understands us dogs:)

Toby