On the 27th Jorinda turned 6 months old! I can't believe how old she is getting. I have been slacking at keeping track of my favorite things about her. So here are 6 things at 6 months!
1. She is such a sweetheart that is so eager to please! She will perform any command you ask of her at any moment just to make you happy!
2.When you praise Jorinda, her whole body wiggles. It is so funny to watch her wiggle while holding a sit or a down.
3. Jorinda never chews anything up! She had yet to destroy anything. She sleeps loose all night and new touches a thing.
4. Little Jo still chases her tail! It is the cutest thing in the whole world! I absolutely adore this little puppy antic she has held onto!
5. Jorinda is always so happy to see anyone. She stays in her kennel while I am at school and when I come home for lunch you would think she hasn't seen me in years! Her whole body wiggles and she crinkles her eyebrows. She doesn't leave her kennel until I give her the "OK" command. This isn't something I taught her, she just started doing in on her own, but I love it! Jorinda is always happy to go back into her kennel after lunch though! I love her happy-go-lucky spirit!
6. Jorinda is the best "do-your-businesser ever! She will relieve every single time you ask her to, where ever you ask her to! It makes going on outings so much easier! Sometimes when we are in public she will get picky and only relieve on grass, but she is getting so much better. At home she will go anywhere. Even when she doesn't have to go she will immediately try. This is so nice after having Betsy who only peed if she wanted to.
I love my little Jo! She is such a great puppy! I need to get some updated pictures of her! I guess she has "third child syndrome". I'll get some pictures of her eventually! :)
Maddie, Betsy, and Jorinda