Monday, November 1, 2010

It's that time!

First off I would like to apologize for being gone for so long! But I mean I'm in high school, I'm never home! I spent the entire month of October running...literally. I ran cross country for the first time and loved it! Now I run almost everyday after school even though the season is over. I am hoping that one day Betsy will be able to go with me, but I don't know if she has the energy to do it! But I'll save that for another post!

Today is November 1st! Which means the first day of No Shave November and National Blogging Month! I am going to try to post everyday for an entire month. I was able to do it last year. But who knows. I haven't posted in an entire month, so do you think I can post everyday for a month? I'll give it a shot!
 

Anyways, Happy November! I'll update you on what happened last month throughout the next few weeks!

Maddie, Betsy, and Jorinda!

--don't forget Heartguard and Monthly Reports--

No comments: