Saturday, November 6, 2010

Failure already!

This whole 30 in 30 thing is already not working for me! I missed a post on the 6th day...oops! But in my defense, I was home for a total of 3 hours yesterday. It started with a soccer team sleepover on Friday night. I woke up Saturday morning, rushed home, showered, and rushed off to school to help run a debate tournament. When that was over I came home, ate dinner, grabbed Jorinda, and rushed off to see a school play. After the play we came home for the last hour and a half before midnight. Ahh the life of a high schooler, I love it! :)

And Blogger still won't let me upload any pictures, so sorry my posts have been so lame!


Maddie, Betsy, Jorinda, and Vernon.

PS I love my parents who watch my puppies while I run around from event to event :). What would I do without them?

No comments: