Friday, November 19, 2010

Late Night! [[Not puppy related!]]

First off, Harry Potter was pretty amazing. I didn't really understand all of what was going on, but I still enjoyed it. I would advice against bringing children though. There are some very disturbing scenes of the movie, especially towards the end. I think the part I enjoyed most was spending time with my friends. Waiting in line for 4 hours. Freezing outside because they wouldn't let anyone seeing Harry Potter in until 11. Playing Catch Phrase with complete strangers. Making Starbucks and Wendys runs. Driving at 3am. It was great :) I adore my friends!
But getting up at 6 this morning was absolutely torture! My parents told me I was allowed to go to the midnight showing on one condition, I had to go to school the next day. You could say I don't function well on 2 hours of sleep! I survived the school day and shopping after, but I think I'm going to head to bed pretty soon. Going to bed at 4am one night and 7pm the next. Gotta love it!


Maddie

No comments: