Monday, November 2, 2009
Miss Betsy is now 6 months old. Can you believe I've had her for 4 months? Yeah, I can't either.
Here are 6 new things that have happened in the past month:
1. Betsy sleeps loose every night.
2. Betsy is now wearing her big girl collar.
3. Betsy has grown almost an inch in the month.
4. Betsy loves to carry around socks. She doesn't chew them just parades...(we are working on stopping this)
5. Betsy is no longer afraid of stairs.
6. Betsy will put her front feet in our SUV and will jump out all by herself.