Saturday, November 21, 2009

Guess what I did! [By Betsy]

Yesterday after school mom got out my vest and I knew that something exciting was happening! I got in mom's friend's car and we went for a drive. When I hoped out of the car we were at that school place I have told you about. I walked in and there were tons of people standing in line for something. Mom bought a ticket and we went into this room full of chairs! I slept for a little bit but then some music started playing. I'm sure you all know what a drag it is to sleep through music. I sat up to see what was going on and there were people on this big platform thing up front. There was a pig and a spider and a little girl. It was amazing! They were talking and singing and laughing. It put me in a very good mood. But after a few minutes of watching I fell asleep. Mom woke me up and everyone was leaving. She said it was a very good play. I like to play to; I play tug and hide and seek real good! I'm not sure what those people were playing, but I sure hope I can play that game someday!

Betsy

No comments: